Thursday, March 13, 2008

These Are the Days of My Life

Ahh yes. The day of reckoning. Tomorrow I will meet with the doctor who has seen inside of my head (my husband is surely jealous!) What did she find? What will she do? Did the ink color my brain a suspicious color? Is there a mass of something that I am not aware of? What exactly is pressing on the nerve in my head? (The nerve of it!) Tune in this time tomorrow to find out the answers to all of these questions and more. I am sure you are all waiting with bated breath. As am I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tomorrow! I hope you get some answers.

Dawna said...

You're in my thoughts, Leeney. Hopefully today's results mean you will finally know how to treat and fix this!

Aaryn said...

Eileen,
We are praying for you and praying that you get good news today.